Hello

Welcome to Sheer Awesomeness

Friday, November 19, 2010

4E1 class chalet


Hello, recently (last Tuesday the 16th of November 2010) I attended my class chalet. I could not attend my class chalet last year as I was busy training for my PDS performance. So I made sure I attended this one.


The day started out okay. I woke up at 1030, then just slacked all the way until about 1200 then I headed to the gym at Fengshan community centre, since Shan Leong and I had planned to go there, Nabil and Hasfis were there too. I only reached there around 1320, after following very vague and confusing instructions from Shan Leong. Only upon reaching there did I realise that I could have easily walked there in about twenty minutes from my house. First did some treadmill, bicycle then I did weights. After gym I left for my house, so that I could shower, pack my bags and head for my class chalet.

Then as it was to be, it started raining when I was walking home, thus I had to run under a block of flats and had to navigate my way to my house through the concrete maze of HDB blocks, i kept me mostly dry but the detour added a good ten to twenty minutes to my journey back home.

Finally I made it home by 1500, then I had a shower threw in a few clothes, a towel, pens and notebooks into my bag and headed to my class chalet, but I made in to Shing Siong to by a few packets of chips and a few bottles of drinks since Wei En told me to buy some since I had the class money.

Then, again, it started raining again, this time, heavily, still I braved it with my umbrella. Unfortunately, the umbrella inverted while I was crossing the road, due to the strong winds. Luckily, the taxi arrived shortly, I jumped in and gave the cab driver the address, after about a twenty minute ride, I arrives at the National Service Resort and Country Club. After a few minutes I found my way to the bungalow, we had rented and was welcomed by Hong Yu, in fact there were only a few people when I arrived, Hong Yu, Edmund, Matin, Jerald, Geoffrey, Ahmad and possibly a few others. I joined Matin and gang, and watched them play some video game, then tried my hand at Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Napittha also put on make up on Hwee Min, Jia Yi and Melvin, with the last looking wicked (in a good way)

Also just after dinner, we had dance performance by Nopphiphat and Melvin

After that slowly people came back to the bungalow, then we had dinner, after the dinner most of us stayed at the bungalow. watching movies, playing cards and things like that, I managed to entertain Ms Ho, Nad and Naps with a mathematical card trick, though I admit, it was not very professionally done.

I did the same with the people playing Big Two. Then I even learnt how to play Big Two.

After that we a few of us, including me, watched a Science Fiction movie called 'Pandorum', Nice movie, but can be a bit confusing sometimes. Anyway after that most of the class left for home and the rest left to play pool. So the only ones in the bungalow were Yi Jun, Angelina, Kai Wen, Yanin and I. We all played Big Two, with Yi Jun and I teaching the rest how to play it. Angelina won two games despite having never played the game before. (Impressive)

After the rest came back it was pretty much a movie marathon until the wee hours of the morning. I think I fell asleep at the couch at around 0400, but somehow, I woke up at 0830, in a sort of cot, fashioned from two couches. I was the second last to wake up, with Geoffrey being the only person to wake up after me.

The second day was very short. I had a shower, brushed my teeth and did the things people do after the wake up. Then it was just Big Two until 1000, then we took the shuttle bus to Tanah Merah MRT station. Then I just went home, while most of the rest went to Paya Lebar to eat.

That is all I guess.


-Bhalaji

1 comment:

  1. wow looking cool eh? :)Sorry, pal, I win over you in coolness factor. you see, while you slept in the same 20m-square area as about 20 girls, there was also about 20 other guys. I, however, didn't have any competition whatsoever :D lol!!!

    ReplyDelete