Hello

Welcome to Sheer Awesomeness

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just came back from the 2D1N leadership course. If i were to sum it up in one word, i would say that it is fantastic, yes a bit boring but it was fun, especially the game called traffic jam which is a bit too complicated for me to describe here. After I came back i had almost no rest, i just had a bath and a quick meal then it was off shopping with my mother(i have a cousin coming form the USA tomorrow). i have 4 test to study for next week. I will study for them, i have gotten more serious about my studies now.

I think that the temasek acapella group is amazing, there are serious good. I heard them sing on the cd i got at the leadership course.I think should try it, its amazing how they make music with their voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment